- Getting Started
- Help with Account
- My Account
- Claims Search Results
- Claims Details General
- Claims Details – Part A Inpatient
- Claims Details – Part A Outpatient
- Claims Details – Part A Home Health Care
- Claims Details – Part A Hospice
- Claims Details – Claims Details – Part B Outpatient/DMERC
- Claims Details – My Deductible Status
- Claims Details – Medicare Summary Notice (MSN) Orders
- How to Enter Information
- How to Edit/Delete Information
- On The Go Report
- Preventative Services
- Plans & Coverage
- MSP & MSA
- Security & Privacy
How to Save Messages
Some messages you receive may come with an attachment that is identified by a paperclip icon within File Attachment(s).
You can open or save the attachment by clicking the message Subject link from the My Messages Inbox and then following the steps below on the Message Detail page:
- STEP 1: Click on the link for the attachment.
- STEP 2: A pop-up box will then prompt you to open the file, or save it to a location on your computer.