- Getting Started
- Help with Account
- My Account
- Claims Search Results
- Claims Details General
- Claims Details – Part A Inpatient
- Claims Details – Part A Outpatient
- Claims Details – Part A Home Health Care
- Claims Details – Part A Hospice
- Claims Details – Claims Details – Part B Outpatient/DMERC
- Claims Details – My Deductible Status
- Claims Details – Medicare Summary Notice (MSN) Orders
- How to Enter Information
- How to Edit/Delete Information
- On The Go Report
- Preventative Services
- Plans & Coverage
- MSP & MSA
- Security & Privacy
Viewing Electronic MSNs
You can log in to MyMedicare.gov to view all available eMSNs.
To view your eMSNs:
- Select "Electronic Medicare Summary Notices" from the "Claims" tab on the menu.
- The page containing the list of available eMSNs will be displayed.
- Select the PDF image next to your desired eMSN and the document will open.
- Save a copy to your computer by selecting "File" and then "Save a Copy" from the top menu.
- Print a copy for your records by clicking on the Printer icon, or by navigating to File and then Print.
Please note that in order to view the document, you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer. Most computers already have this installed, but if yours doesn't, additional information and directions for installing it are provided on the eMSN page.