- Getting Started
- Help with Account
- My Account
- Claims Search Results
- Claims Details General
- Claims Details – Part A Inpatient
- Claims Details – Part A Outpatient
- Claims Details – Part A Home Health Care
- Claims Details – Part A Hospice
- Claims Details – Claims Details – Part B Outpatient/DMERC
- Claims Details – My Deductible Status
- Claims Details – Medicare Summary Notice (MSN) Orders
- How to Enter Information
- How to Edit/Delete Information
- On The Go Report
- Preventative Services
- Plans & Coverage
- MSP & MSA
- Security & Privacy
Workers’ Compensation Medicare Set-Aside Arrangements (WCMSA)
The WCMSA tab on MyMedicare.gov lets you see WCMSA proposal documents submitted to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) which includes estimated costs for your future medical services related to your work injury. Once the WCMSA funds are finalized, they should be set aside in a separate account to pay for future medical and/or prescription drug expenses related to your injury. This money must be used up first before Medicare starts to pay for related care that’s otherwise covered and reimbursable by Medicare.
When you first click on the WCMSA tab, you will see the Disclaimer form, which you must acknowledge when you first access your WCMSA information. This form will only appear once while you are logged into MyMedicare.gov.
Note: The WCMSA documents displayed includes all information received and reviewed for quality from the submitter of your WCMSA. If you don’t see documents regarding your WC settlement, contact your attorney, the WCMSA submitter, or other legal representative.