- Getting Started
- Help with Account
- My Account
- Claims Search Results
- Claims Details General
- Claims Details – Part A Inpatient
- Claims Details – Part A Outpatient
- Claims Details – Part A Home Health Care
- Claims Details – Part A Hospice
- Claims Details – Claims Details – Part B Outpatient/DMERC
- Claims Details – My Deductible Status
- Claims Details – Medicare Summary Notice (MSN) Orders
- How to Enter Information
- How to Edit/Delete Information
- On The Go Report
- Preventative Services
- Plans & Coverage
- MSP & MSA
- Security & Privacy
How to Sort MSP Information
Below are descriptions of the information included on the MSP Payment Summary page.
Case Detail Information:
- Case ID - Unique identifier assigned by the ReMas system to the case. A case can include a high volume of claims. Clicking on this Case ID link will take you to the MSPRP site where you may view details associated with the selected Case.
- Case Type - The type of case, such as auto no- fault, liability, and workers compensation.
- Date of Incident - MSP Effective Date or the date the beneficiary sustained the injury.
- Last Updated - The date that the information on your account was most recently modified.