- Getting Started
- Help with Account
- My Account
- Claims Search Results
- Claims Details General
- Claims Details – Part A Inpatient
- Claims Details – Part A Outpatient
- Claims Details – Part A Home Health Care
- Claims Details – Part A Hospice
- Claims Details – Claims Details – Part B Outpatient/DMERC
- Claims Details – My Deductible Status
- Claims Details – Medicare Summary Notice (MSN) Orders
- How to Enter Information
- How to Edit/Delete Information
- On The Go Report
- Preventative Services
- Plans & Coverage
- MSP & MSA
- Security & Privacy
How to Sort MSP Information
Cases and claims are displayed in a table format. On the MSP Payment Summary page, each case is grouped by case ID.
Applicable Only to Users with Multiple Cases or Claims:
- To rearrange a list, select a field in the Sort by dropdown and click the Sort button. The default will sort by descending order. You can sort by ascending order by re-clicking the Sort button for the selected field.
- To page down through the list, click the Next or ascending page number link. To page up through the list, click the Previous or descending page number link.