- Getting Started
- Help with Account
- My Account
- Claims Search Results
- Claims Details General
- Claims Details – Part A Inpatient
- Claims Details – Part A Outpatient
- Claims Details – Part A Home Health Care
- Claims Details – Part A Hospice
- Claims Details – Claims Details – Part B Outpatient/DMERC
- Claims Details – My Deductible Status
- Claims Details – Medicare Summary Notice (MSN) Orders
- How to Enter Information
Current Page:How to Edit/Delete Information
- On The Go Report
- Preventative Services
- Plans & Coverage
- MSP & MSA
- Security & Privacy
How to Edit/Delete Information
You can edit or delete information you have already entered for Self Reported Medical Conditions, Self Reported Allergies, Self Reported Immunizations, Self Reported Vital Signs & Statistics, Self Reported Lab & Test Results, Self Reported Implantable Devices, and Family History by selecting the name of the condition, allergy, device or family member from the Personal Health and Family History page.
A form entry light box pop up will allow you to edit your information.
You can select the “Delete” button to delete the condition, allergy, immunization, vital signs & statistics, lab & test results, family member or device.