- Getting Started
- Help with Account
- My Account
- Claims Search Results
- Claims Details General
- Claims Details – Part A Inpatient
- Claims Details – Part A Outpatient
- Claims Details – Part A Home Health Care
- Claims Details – Part A Hospice
- Claims Details – Claims Details – Part B Outpatient/DMERC
- Claims Details – My Deductible Status
- Claims Details – Medicare Summary Notice (MSN) Orders
- How to Enter Information
- How to Edit/Delete Information
- On The Go Report
- Preventative Services
- Plans & Coverage
- MSP & MSA
- Security & Privacy
How to Create On The Go Report
You can create the On The Go Report by clicking the On The Go Report link available on the following pages:
- Favorite Providers
- Personal Health & Family History
You can also create the On The Go Report by clicking the Create On The Go Report widget on My Health Summary Information page.
On Create On The Go Report page, you can select one or more of the following topics that you want to include in the report:
- Emergency Contacts
- Family Medical History
- Preventive Services
- Self-Reported Health Information
You can also select date range to include the claims data for the desired date range.
Selecting the topics will have the associated section appear in your report. When you have finished choosing the information for your report, click the Submit button. Your detailed report will appear.
On View On The Go Report page, you can click on Print button to print the report or Download button to download the report in PDF format.