- Getting Started
- Help with Account
- My Account
- Claims Search Results
- Claims Details General
- Claims Details – Part A Inpatient
- Claims Details – Part A Outpatient
- Claims Details – Part A Home Health Care
- Claims Details – Part A Hospice
- Claims Details – Claims Details – Part B Outpatient/DMERC
- Claims Details – My Deductible Status
- Claims Details – Medicare Summary Notice (MSN) Orders
- How to Enter Information
- How to Edit/Delete Information
- On The Go Report
- Preventative Services
- Plans & Coverage
- MSP & MSA
- Security & Privacy
Information About Your Pharmacy
You can update your pharmacy selection by clicking on the Pharmacy link in the left navigation. If you do not have a drug list ID and password date, you will be asked to create a drug list ID by adding drugs to your drug list. You will be prompted to save a drug list ID after you have added a drug.
Once you have a created a drug list ID, you will be able to select your pharmacies.
You can remove any existing pharmacy by clicking the “Remove Pharmacy” link. Please note that your pharmacy list can contain only a maximum of two pharmacies at once.
You can select up to two preferred pharmacies to view your drug cost details at a specific pharmacy or pharmacies. Different Pharmacies charge different prices.
You may not find the least expensive plan if you wish to purchase your drugs only at a specific pharmacy or pharmacies.