- Getting Started
- Help with Account
- My Account
- Claims Search Results
- Claims Details General
- Claims Details – Part A Inpatient
- Claims Details – Part A Outpatient
- Claims Details – Part A Home Health Care
- Claims Details – Part A Hospice
- Claims Details – Claims Details – Part B Outpatient/DMERC
- Claims Details – My Deductible Status
- Claims Details – Medicare Summary Notice (MSN) Orders
- How to Enter Information
- How to Edit/Delete Information
- On The Go Report
- Preventative Services
- Plans & Coverage
- MSP & MSA
- Security & Privacy
Service Performed Still Showing in List
If you had a preventive service performed recently, but it is still displayed in your preventive services list:
- The provider may not have submitted the claim to Medicare yet.
- The claim may have been submitted, but has not been processed yet.
- Your doctor or healthcare provider may have done exams or tests that Medicare doesn't consider as preventive services. Medicare-approved services have service codes that describe the type of service provided.
If your provider or doctor used a different service code than those Medicare considers as preventive service codes, the date of service may not be displayed.