- Getting Started
- Help with Account
- My Account
- Claims Search Results
- Claims Details General
- Claims Details – Part A Inpatient
- Claims Details – Part A Outpatient
- Claims Details – Part A Home Health Care
- Claims Details – Part A Hospice
- Claims Details – Claims Details – Part B Outpatient/DMERC
- Claims Details – My Deductible Status
- Claims Details – Medicare Summary Notice (MSN) Orders
- How to Enter Information
- How to Edit/Delete Information
- On The Go Report
- Preventative Services
- Plans & Coverage
- MSP & MSA
- Security & Privacy
How to Create On The Go Report
Below are descriptions of the information included on the Favorite Providers page.
- Provider Name - This may be a Dialysis Facility, Home Health Agency, Hospice Agency, Hospital, Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility, Long Term Care Hospital, Nursing Home, or Clinician or Group name.
- Provider Address - If the provider is of the type “Physicians and Other Clinicians”, you may change the default address shown by clicking the Change Location and Comments link. If the provider has no existing location, you can add one by clicking the Select Location and Comments link.
- Specialty - Your provider may have a designated specialty, such as cardiology, oncology, etc. Some providers may not have a designated specialty.
- Accepts Medicare Assignment – Will display the following clipboard Accepts Medicare Assignment that defines a provider who Accepts Medicare payment in full.
- Manually Added Provider - Will display the following clipboard Manually Added Provider that defines a provider who is added manually.
- Accountable Care Organization (ACO) - groups of doctors, hospitals, and other health care providers, who come together voluntarily to provide coordinated high quality care to their Medicare patients.
- Primary clinician - A primary clinician is the healthcare provider that you believe is responsible for coordinating your overall care.
- Other Information - This may include quality or cost information if available. Depending on the type of provider, there may be links to view quality information or compare other providers.