- Getting Started
- Help with Account
- My Account
- Claims Search Results
- Claims Details General
- Claims Details – Part A Inpatient
- Claims Details – Part A Outpatient
- Claims Details – Part A Home Health Care
- Claims Details – Part A Hospice
- Claims Details – Claims Details – Part B Outpatient/DMERC
- Claims Details – My Deductible Status
- Claims Details – Medicare Summary Notice (MSN) Orders
- How to Enter Information
- How to Edit/Delete Information
- On The Go Report
- Preventative Services
- Plans & Coverage
- MSP & MSA
- Security & Privacy
Prescription Drug Card Information
If you have prescription drug coverage, you will or already have received your prescription drug card.
There are four pieces of information on the back of your prescription drug card, which the pharmacy uses in order to properly submit your prescription drug claims.
If you have lost or misplaced your prescription drug card, you may click on the print a temporary card link to view and print the information needed to submit to your pharmacy.
The name and phone number of your prescription drug plan is also provided, so that you can order a replacement prescription drug card.