- Getting Started
- Help with Account
- My Account
- Claims Search Results
- Claims Details General
- Claims Details – Part A Inpatient
- Claims Details – Part A Outpatient
- Claims Details – Part A Home Health Care
- Claims Details – Part A Hospice
- Claims Details – Claims Details – Part B Outpatient/DMERC
- Claims Details – My Deductible Status
- Claims Details – Medicare Summary Notice (MSN) Orders
- How to Enter Information
- How to Edit/Delete Information
- On The Go Report
- Preventative Services
- Plans & Coverage
- MSP & MSA
- Security & Privacy
MyMedicare.gov uses a variety of outside systems to provide you the information on this site. Periodically, some systems may be unavailable due to required maintenance. When a system is taken down for maintenance or other reasons, you will see one of the following messages:
- The system may me currently unavailable. Access help to obtain more information on how to proceed if Case information is not available.
- Due to system unavailability, the information displayed below is not current. Please visit as at a later time. We apologize for the inconvenience. View more information on how to proceed if your MSP data is not current.
You may also see some data that was not updated from a previous visit to MyMedicare.gov. In this case the data was retrieved the last time you accessed the system, but may be slightly outdated. For example, if you have claim information available to you, recent updates to those claims (e.g. claim status updates) may not be shown until the source systems are back online.
We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause and hope you continue to find MyMedicare.gov a valuable source for viewing your Medicare information.